Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only 6 days left - by Natalee

Yesterday was a really cool day. We went to a Miao Village and met some nice people there. We looked through some of their houses. They were not like ours. We played some fun games with them. They were dressed in their traditional costumes. One of the games my dad played with them and he was bopped by some of the girls, which was supposed to happen. When the game ended they took my dad and another Mr. Kysle and Miss Ellen into a small room. They put lipstick all over their faces. The boys were outlined in kisses. My dad looked really weird. Megan was wondering where he went and was glad he came back. The kids got to dance with the people, too. I think my dad may have got some video of me dancing. There was a very hard bamboo game, I didn't try it, but Megan and mommy did. Megan wasn't too sure about it.

Today we are going to fly to Guangzhou. At breakfast we saw our friends Cole, Tian Tian, Miss Beth, and Mr. Kysle. Today is going to be a great day:) I hope I don't go deaf on the plane, like before.
Love,
Natalee

2 comments:

  1. Dear Natalee - We are counting the days too! We're so happy that you and Megan are having lots of fun together & that you are learning some Chinese from her. Mommy & Daddy say that you & Megan are playing together a lot - we're so proud of what a good big sister you are! I'm quite sure you won't go deaf on the plane and you will have to help Megan because she might be a little scared at first. We're glad you met some new friends and had a great trip with them. Guess what - we might have some snow this weekend - can you believe it? It probably won't stay - at least we hope not - cause we don't want snow when you come home!
    Can't wait to see you again and to meet Megan. Love & prayers, G'ma Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Natalee,
    Thank you for writing. I love to hear about how your trip is going. Madison is coming over tonight and I am sure she will love to see the pictures of you and your new sister! I hope your plane ride went well. I am sure you are tucked into bed right now, sweet dreams. Have a wonderful day and we cannot wait to see all of you on Wednesday!
    Love,
    Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete