Monday, March 23, 2009

Message for my cousins

Hi Emily & Aaron, I miss you a lot and I can't wait to show you Megan. It's been a fun time here but I'm not sure I want to live here. It's a fun place. Today is very soggy, I couldn't see anything out the window this morning. Not counting today it's been very sunny and hot. A couple of days ago in QinLing park we met some girls at the cave in the park, it was really fun and we heard the second best song in all of China. We have more Americans at the hotel now and um....sometimes we see them at breakfast. I hope you're having fun at school and Caravan. Miss you, love Natalee

(Hi Emily & Aaron - we miss you too and look forward to you playing with Megan! Love, Aunt Kristin)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Natalee - I just read your note to Emily & Aaron. I will have them come over and read it on my computer and then we will send a note back. I know they miss you and can't wait to see you and Megan. Love - G'ma Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Natalee: I miss you a lot and I saw the video. I love the way Megan laughs. Hope you are having fun - can't wait until you get home. Give Megan a hug for me - Emily
    Uncle Tim says bring me a handful of China dirt when you come home. We are at Caravans and everyone misses you - Andrew & Madalyn say hi & they miss you! Henry says hurry home so we can start spoiling her. Love & prayers to all - G'ma Diane

    ReplyDelete