Saturday, March 7, 2009

Eight....Seven...



The countdown continues....yesterday we did our last minute shopping and now have everything we need for travel and Megan. Today we continue getting our long list of "to-do's" completed. It's surprising just how many tasks there are to complete before leaving for a long trip. We never realized how many "hats" we each "wear" until we started making a list of all the things we needed to do and all the responsibilities of each "hat". It can easily overwhelm me when I stop to think about each day and what needs to be done, but I can't allow myself to go there....it is what it is...and I know that it will all fall into place.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness....the Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him..." Lamentations 3:22-23,25

1 comment:

  1. The days are coming close! Glad you got your shopping done. I love the verse you posted above! So true! It is so easy to get overwhelmed. I did some major cleaning today and the house is coming around. 11 days for us!
    See you soon in Guangzhou!

    ReplyDelete