Sunday, July 30, 2017

Megan's thoughts about China & the trip

Hi Megan here the trip is fun, but for 36 hours I was sick and it was really hard to enjoy China's wonders puking and having (code browns, family you under stand) I was starting to think china didn't want me there .😔

Meeting my foster family was really cool but hard say good bye again. 💔
But I learned a lot I actually had 3 foster family's. The first I stayed with for a month. The second I stayed with for a month. The third family ,I stayed for 3 1/2 years (poapoa and yeye).  we met poapoa and yeye which was even hard beacouse I knew them long then the others. I learn all about what I was like when I was little they said, I was very smart and caring.   my last words to yeye was "don't worry be strong I promise to visit."

I'm surprised beacouse early today we saw where Natalee may had been found and she had no reaction what so ever she had a poker face the whole time we where there. Tomorrow we will go to Natalee's orphanage.  we bought lollipops for the kids,  can't wait to see their faces when they receive them!😀

Well my mom is kicking me off the iPad so I'll talk to whoever is reading this when we get back home!✌

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, What a blessed experience to be able to full fill your promise of coming back , I am sure it was bitter sweet, they are right you are smart and caring:)...Glad you are feeling bit better at this point...Lollipops, I bet you where met with a ton of smiles!!...Hope to hear more about your trip now that you are home...

    ReplyDelete