Monday, July 17, 2017

7/17 Made it to China

We were greeted by warm smiles, Nihao's, some strange looks and the stifling heat and smog of Beijing.  Smiles were on everyone's face as our adventure begins.  Flights getting here were great, no problems.  M's anxiety slowed way down and she enjoyed flying.  N is pretty tired because she watched 12 hours of movies, stopping only for necessary things like food.  K & I are so happy that we're able to give this learning experience to our girls and see things through their eyes a bit.  One of the things I was worried about was having 2 hotel rooms, but they are adjoining and quite large, so I'm happy about that.  Sorry no pics just yet, I'll figure that out next.  I'm just really glad all the headaches with techy stuff at home have all worked (so far).  Until later.... Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment