Friday, March 19, 2010

New look for new year

Today (actually yesterday as the clock says it's after midnight) marks our one year anniversary of "gotcha" day.  It's hard to believe it's been one year already.  The time has gone so fast and yet it seems that Megan has been with us forever.  I decided to play around tonight and I created a new look for our blog.  I also gave it a new title as we are no longer on the journey to "get" Megan nor are we currently in the process of going "to" China.  So...to mark the fact that we are on this journey of life togther as a family, I've changed the title of the blog.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to post the pictures from today's celebration. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the look-sort of 21st century scrapbooker meets '60s color palette. Congratulations on your one year anniversary, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the design.......looks awesome!! Congrats on an amazing year and may you continue to be blessed as a family!

    ReplyDelete