Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting...waiting...still waiting....

Okay - we should be getting our travel information any day now! We've been waiting since Jan. 5th. Chinese New Year ended yesterday (after their 15 day celebration) so the government offices should be up and running. So....we just wait!

.....still waiting.....waiting some more....everytime the phone rings we eagerly anticipate that it's our SW giving us the news.

I was just re-reading the travel procedures from our agency and there was a comment that once we get travel approval it's like the last 12 minutes of delivering a baby - it all comes very quickly! I guess that means we better seriously get things ready to go. I think I actually work better under pressure. And, knowing I'm on my way to bring my daughter home - you better believe I'll get everything done fast.

Well...join us in praying for our travel information to come yet this week. There are other families that we've met on-line and through our agency also waiting. We all just want our children home.

No comments:

Post a Comment