Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Package is on it's way...


After trying to get our package to Megan mailed out last Friday, it finally went out today. We were having trouble finding an international carrier that would get the package to Guizhou. We tried several carriers but no one said they had service to that part of China. So, we opted to go the safe route and use the service from RedThreadChina. My only concern now is that the USPS guy who helped me fill out the customs form told me correctly. He was definately not the most friendly or eager to answer my questions. I could tell that he was oh so thrilled to be at his job today. Ugh! So, we're praying that our package arrives in China to Ann safely and then on to Megan.

1 comment:

  1. Anne, at Red Thread, is wonderful! Praying that your package makes it safely to your precious girl.
    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete